A Women's Retreat for Cultivating Contentment
Friday June 16 (7pm) to Sunday June 18 (2pm), 2017.
With Wendy Roman & Deborah Brodey
Join Wendy & Deborah in this powerful weekend at Rhythmwood, near the beautiful shores of Lake Huron. In this weekend retreat we will dive in deep to explore, in a sacred sister circle, the yogic attitude of Santosha, which translates as Contentment on all levels of our being. Santosha will be experienced through the practices of Yoga, Dance, Sacred Sound & Ceremony while being held in a safe and nourishing environment.
The purpose of this retreat is to take time out from the busyness of every day life to cleanse, restore, renew and nourish ourselves in preparation for the coming Summer Solstice.
In this powerful weekend we will:
- Dive into the second of five powerful ancient yogic attitudes that are key to cultivating and integrating Radical Self Nourishment into your life.
- Cultivate new capacities for Self Compassion, Self Love and the Art of Receiving.
- Tap into the power of your voice and begin releasing old patterns and trapped energies.
- Deepen your exercise of spiritual and embodiment practices for cleansing through dance, yoga, sound & sacred ceremony.
- Cultivate more joy, magic, playfulness and experience greater levels of energy, health and vitality.
- Friday evening program, Saturday full day and evening program, Sunday morning program.
- 5 homemade delicious meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Accommodation, pajama party style! (or book your own B&B, cottage or motel nearby)
$485 + HST ($100 non-refundable deposit. Balance due June 1st)
Early Bird $425 + HST (register before May 16th)
If you prefer to book your own accommodation at a local cottage or B&B please contact Wendy.
Deborah Brodey is a transformation guide, senior yoga teacher and sound healer who is the creator of the radical Self Nourishment program. As a cross pollinator and catalyzer who guides and facilitates unique co-creative processes, Deborah assists her clients to embody radical Self Nourishment and discover their true voices as they step fully into their power. She is a member of the inner Arts Collective and has an MA in Adult Education and has been teaching yoga for over 16 years.
Wendy Roman is a movement facilitator with a life long love of dance. Through her dance experience she has come to realize the healing opportunities that arise through movement and the gift of consciously living life in a body. She is a Black Belt Nia teacher, a Dance Our Way Home facilitator (women's sacred dance) and a graduate of the Soul Motion Leadership program. She has been teaching movement since 2003. Wendy believes that the world needs more people in motion, moving consciously through life. Her work helps to empower the individual to find more joy and meaning in their own body and life.