Welcome to Your Nia Classes
Through Movement We Find Health
Due to Covid-19 there will be no In Studio classes this fall.
Live-streaming Nia classes will be on Facebook Live
Fall 2020 Schedule: Oct 6th to Dec 10th.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00 am
Some tips to reduce screen freeze:
- close all other windows that are open on your computer
- if possible make sure you are the only one using the internet in your home (this affects bandwidth)
- "refresh" your screen if things get glitchy, then go back to the video
- try different devices, sometimes an ipad works better than a computer (or vice versa)
- try a different browser or make sure your current browser is updated
For a better sound experience it is highly recommended to connect an external speaker as it will give you better sound and volume control.
In-Studio Classes Will Resume When It Is Safe To Do So
Lion‘s Head at Rhythmwood
985 West Road
Monday evenings 7:00 - 8:15 pm
Friday mornings 10:00 - 11:15 am
Owen Sound at St. George’s Anglican Hall
1049 4th Avenue East
Tuesday mornings 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
9 Brock Street
Wednesday mornings from 11:30 - 12:45
Make up Classes - In all locations, when you register for the session, you are welcome to make up missed classes at any other class/location. These make up classes must be taken within the same session in which they are missed. Classes are not transferable to another session or person (some exceptions may apply).